Thursday, March 11, 2010

Snack Bar

Recommendation: KIND Bar Walnut and Date

Review: I used to love eating granola bars. A substantial snack that I could pack in my bag and eat when my arms were too full at the mall to stop for a snack or when I had back to back meetings and no time for lunch. Finding a GF snack bar that was up to my high expectations was not easy. Most of the bars taste like cardboard or dirt. Yes, dirt. I actually tried a GF chocolate bar once that tasted like dirt. I'm not here to bash any brands, but don't you think this might have come up in consumer testing..."hey, this tastes more like dirt than chocolate." Anyway, if you're looking for a mix of sweet, healthy, and filling, try out the delicious KIND Bar Walnut and Date. Don't be turned off by the word "date." These are sweet and yummy bars. Really. I love them so much, I have an account set-up with KIND where they send me a shipment every 3 months automatically!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, sounds delicious! I see these at Lville's health food store all the time. Going to give them a go, thanks! (Reminds me of one of my Dad's favorite old-school holiday sweet. Dates stuffed with peanut butter, rolled in granulated sugar. :) )

    ReplyDelete