Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pizza Dough

Recommendation: Gillian's GF Pizza Dough

Review: My Dad used to work in a pizzeria as a kid. So when my husband (aka, my amazing personal chef) came up with the idea to have a "make your own pizza party" with my family, I knew I wanted to be part of the fun. I found Gillian's GF Pizza Dough and tried it. If you're looking for Sicilian pie crust, this is not for you. If you enjoy Margherita style crust, you will like this. It doesn't have much flavor and it doesn't rise much. But with some seasoning and some trial and error in your oven, you will have a crunchy crust holding your favorite pizza fixings. And speaking of a pizza party, you should try it. Invite a group of friends over, make a pot of sauce, set out bowls with your favorite GF ingredients and enjoy the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment