Friday, July 16, 2010

Sugar Cookies

Recommendation: 123 Gluten Free Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Sugar Cookie Mix

Review: I really enjoy the way my house smells when something sweet is baking. And I do enjoy mixing things together to make that aroma happen. Most of all, I like eating what I've baked. If I had to prioritize the things I like most about baking it'd be the eating part followed by the way my house smells. So, you can imagine that I like to get to those steps quickly. After pulling out the box then putting it back in the pantry about 5 times while reading the instructions, I decided with my Mom over one afternoon to take the plunge and prepare 123 Gluten Free Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Sugar Cookie Mix. 



I did say I like to bake, but only if there are a few ingredients and not a lot of instructions. I'm in a bit of a pickle now because 123 Gluten Free Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Sugar Cookie Mix cookies are DELICIOUS. But will I be able to withstand all the steps (including refrigerating the dough before using) on my own? If you give it a try, good luck with the cookie cutting part. After a small disaster with the cutter, I just rolled them into 1 inch balls and they came out fine.


Where to buy: http://www.amazon.com/123-Gluten-Free-Lipsmackin-21-6-Ounce/dp/B001EO6FNC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1276428067&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment