Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix by King Arthur Flour

Recommendation: Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix by King Arthur Flour

Review: My Mom has become an adventurous chef in her retirement years. I always look forward to Sunday "dinner" (which is really lunch, but since it occurs on Sunday, it's called dinner in our family) at my parent's house because:

a) I know there will be a delicious menu of classic and new recipes with almost everything GF
b) I get uninterrupted quality time with my family which I wouldn't trade for a pot of gold

This week, Mom tried Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix by King Arthur Flour and after the first bite, I thought it was too good to be true. My brother-in-law commented that he's never seen me have two servings of dessert. I guess he didn't see that small sliver of a third piece I inhaled after everyone left the table. Moist, savory chocolate cake. One small secret...replace the oil with 2 sticks of butter.

Where to buy: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/items/gluten-free-chocolate-cake-mix

No comments:

Post a Comment