Thursday, September 27, 2012

Two Moms in the Raw - Blueberry Granola Bar


Recommendation: Two Moms in the Raw - Blueberry Granola

Review: When traveling for business, it's the little things that make me happy. Like a hotel room with a beautiful old-fashioned lobby, or a cab ride with a driver who is a local expert, or finding new gluten free treats in an airport store or eatery!

Recently, I tried a blueberry granola bar from Two Moms in the Raw. It was hearty and chewy and hit the spot for hungry me. But I was a little bummed that I couldn't really taste any blueberry. In fact, it lacked flavor overall.

The good news? It was dairy free, wheat free, and gluten free. Handmade from 100% raw and 100% organic. Even if my taste buds weren't over-joyed, my aging body was happy.

Where to try: http://www.twomomsintheraw.com/

2 comments:

  1. I disagree I loved it and am looking for more my local stores don't have anymore in California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have twice now found these in Newark airport store alongside other healthy snacks, dried fruit and juices. If you ever travel to NJ, check it out.

      Have you tried Whole Foods in California?

      Delete