Sunday, September 12, 2010

GF Pizza at a chain restaurant

Recommendation: GF Pepperoni Pizza

Review:
Needed a quick meal while visiting Providence Rhode Island this weekend. I had been told that Uno Chicago had GF pizza. So, I decided to give it a try. When I was reading the big menu and found the GF pizza, it also said to ask the server for their GF menu. What a nice surprise that there were more choices!

I really did want the pizza so I ordered a thin crusted pepperoni pizza and it hit the spot.  

Where to buyin all Uno Chicago restaurants. Check out the GF menu.

3 comments:

  1. NIce to see a chain menu with a seperate GF menu, not many offer GF food nevermind a seperate menu. I do find that the staff at the Bella Italia restaurant locations are very helpful with helping you with special diets and ensuring you get something you can eat. I'll definitely give Uno a try when I'm over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - next time I'm across the pond, I'll have to check out Bella Italia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you visit to the UK. make sure to checkout restaurants at Favouritetable . They also have an allergen filter. you can filter out gluten easily

    ReplyDelete