Wednesday, October 27, 2010

French Meadow Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Recommendation: French Meadow Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Review:
I always check the gluten free freezer at the super market to see if there is anything new to try. This week, French Meadow Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough caught my eye. 

Husband's jarring homemade baby food, autumn leaves are falling in the rain outside, and I'm trying to order the World Series online since Cablevision has decided to once again mess with us. Those cookies started calling me from the freezer and so into the oven they went.

But not before I could steal one and eat it raw. Raw cookie dough - I haven't eaten that in a long time...enjoyed every morsel. The baked cookies were just as tasty. No mess, no fuss, easy to eat chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy.

Where to buyShopRite carries them in the frozen food gluten free section.

No comments:

Post a Comment