Friday, August 10, 2012

BoBo's Oat Bars



Recommendation: Bobo's Oat Bars - Maple Pecan

Review: It's hard to spend more than 5 hours with someone and not reveal that you eat gluten free. Inevitably eating options are discussed and my selection process and preferences quickly become noticeably different than everybody else's.

What makes me smile is when one of those people goes out of their way to accommodate my eating needs or remembers the next time they see me. And that's just how I found out about Bobo's Oat Bars. A talented woman named Maggie (I met her only once before in Seattle) brought me a new gluten free bar to try.

I used to be a granola junkie. Bars. On top of yogurt. With milk. I loved eating granola. The hearty, "oatie," filling bites of this super crunchy treat. All these memories came rushing back after eating the very dense and very enjoyable maple pecan flavored Bobo's Oat Bar. 

Where to try: http://bobosoatbars.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment