Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gluten Free New York Cheesecake


Recommendation: Gluten Free New York Cheesecake

Review: Cheesecake is one of those desserts I'm not too upset about not eating now that I eat gluten free. Don't get me wrong. I love cheesecake. But avoiding the fat and calories makes it an easy decision.

Unfortunately (wink, wink), my husband has made it his life's mission to make me the most awesome gluten free food. So on the 18th anniversary of our first date, I arrived home to some surprise dinner guests and a dessert that should have probably been served first, and taken the place of the main course.

It was the creamiest, tastiest, didn't taste like anyone took out the gluten, cheesecake I've ever had. It is my duty to share this recipe with you!

Where to try: http://glutenfreecooking.about.com/od/dessertsandsweets/r/glutenfreenewyorkcheesecakerecipe.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment