Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Disney World: Be Our Guest Restaurant: Quinoa Salad

Recommendation: Disney World: Quinoa salad


Review: I had low hopes of finding delicious, healthy gluten free meals when visiting Disney World. Didn't really matter though because I had my gluten free KIND bars (blueberry, pistachio) with me and had just left my parent's house where I ate like a queen for almost a week. Time to scale back on the eating and walk off those calories.

To my surprise, I was treated to a delicious quinoa salad at Be Our Guest Restaurant (castle) with mixed greens on the side and a delicious dressing too. I scarfed up every last morsel and so did my Mom who ordered the same meal. Are the gluten free folk starting to take over the world? I'll be fine with just 50% of it :)

Where to try: Be Our Guest Restaurant at Disneyworld

No comments:

Post a Comment