Saturday, March 23, 2013

Udi's Gluten Free Soft & Hearty Whole Grain Bread


Recommendation: Udi's Gluten Free Soft & Hearty Whole Grain Bread

Review: A thick piece of crunchy crusted toast. Sometimes I dream about those days. Last week, I lived them. I'm very impressed with the "hearty" in Udi's Gluten Free Soft & Hearty Whole Grain bread. It's not dense like most breads and tastes like a multi-grain bread. Toast it up and add butter. You'll forget it's gluten free. I actually toasted every piece in the loaf (peanut butter sandwich, pulled pork sandwich...) and never actually had a slice just out of the bag. I'll have to buy another!

Where to try: Shop Rite frozen food gluten free section or http://www.amazon.com/Udis-Gluten-Whole-Grain-Bread/dp/B0049OPXP0

No comments:

Post a Comment