Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie Dough



Recommendation: Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie Dough

Review: Whenever I stop at the food store to pick up a few things, I try to spend a couple minutes scanning the shelves to see if I can spot any new gluten free items. On one recent stop with the family in lock step, I stumbled across pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough by Pillsbury right next to the regular pre-made cookie dough in the chilled dairy isle of my local New Egypt market. I was seconds away from buying something that my guests and family were going to enjoy that night when I got a big smile on my face and picked up the Pillsbury gluten free chocolate chip cookie dough. Just to get the full effect, I sampled some raw dough :) I ate too many cookies. It was worth it.

Kudos to Pillsbury!

http://www.pillsbury.com/products/gluten-free  

Where to try: Probably your local food store!

No comments:

Post a Comment