Sunday, July 21, 2013

Simply Organic Banana Bread Mix

Recommendation: Simply Organic: Banana Bread Mix

Review: Was a little skeptical since banana bread, made with real bananas, always tends to flop when I make it. [Not that I let that spoil the situation. I do as my Grandmother did and toast it up,  top it with a few pats of butter and eat the whole thing one slice at a time anyway]. No mixer necessary. Just add bananas, eggs and water and this bread comes out perfectly baked. It's got a nice spice to it too so you could probably add any fruit you like and create a great treat. Simply Organic: Banana Bread Mix has my thumbs up.

Where to try: http://www.amazon.com/Simply-Organic-Banana-Bread-10-Ounce/dp/B001XWRNSG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1374435915&sr=8-2&keywords=simply+organic+banana+bread

No comments:

Post a Comment